Last Revised: September 24, 2018
Your privacy is our top priority at Jagger.
Jagger Search Corporation (“Jagger”) considers it an honour to work with great people in the recruiting business and we understand our responsibility as it pertains to the collection and protection of your personal information. We are committed to treat this data with the utmost of discretion and to maintain the privacy and security of your personal information as we consider it a critical component to our success as an organization.
We continuously strive to ensure that our standards of security and accuracy for all personal information stored in our databases and on the physical premises conform to appropriate industry best practices.
Collection of Information
Why We Collect Personal Information
At Jagger, we work with some great people to help facilitate introductions and place people in their dream job. In order to accomplish this in the most effective and efficient way possible, we collect and use the personal information necessary to conduct our business specifically related to human resources consulting and employment services. We may collect and store the resumes, personal profiles, references and other information essential to determining the suitability of candidates for employment with our clients. Concurrently, the collection of this information also grants us the ability to provide you with the full breadth of our resources.
What Personal Information We Collect
Jagger will collect, use, store and otherwise process your Personal Data for the purposes of Jagger’s recruitment or resourcing activities. Additionally, your Personal Data may be processed for other purposes you have consented to, or in cases where another legal basis applies or where we are legally allowed to do so. Whenever necessary and subject to statutory record-keeping requirements, Jagger will delete and/or anonymize Personal Data that are no longer needed. Otherwise we will maintain your profile as long as you retain it actively in our systems for you to be able to apply for available positions which may become available to you from time-to-time.
Jagger will process your Personal Data for the following purposes.
- Communicating with you, in context of recruitment activities, such as:
- To obtain additional information where necessary;
- To inform you of available vacancies;
- To provide you with information relating to your application and to fulfill your requests.
- Managing recruitment and resourcing activities, including activities related to organizational planning. In the course of recruitment activities, we may use your information:
- To set up and conduct interviews and assessments;
- To evaluate, select and hire applicants;
- To conduct background and credit checks and assessments as required or permitted by applicable local law;
- Or as otherwise necessary in context of recruitment activities.
- Legal and regulatory compliance, including obtaining and releasing Personal Data as required by law, judicial organizations or practice in order to comply with legal obligations imposed on us.
- We may collect information including, but not limited: your name and contact details; qualifications, work history, resume and application forms; date of birth and residency; and details of any previous dealings you have had with Jagger, our consultants, or our clients.
- The amount of information you choose to share with Jagger is completely up to your discretion.
We collect information from a variety of sources, including: directly from the candidate, through phone conversations, interview assessments, or in documents such as a resume or cover letter; referees whom you have provided; and publicly available information.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
At Jagger, we use personal information to review and process your application for potential employment with our clients, and to offer you other advisory services that we believe may help to further your professional career.
- Any Personal Information that you do provide to us via communication with one of our consultants or via our web-site will be used for the sole purpose for which it was collected. This information will never be sold, traded or loaned – unless you have provided us with specific permission to do so.
- If you are uncomfortable with the purpose(s) of our collection, use and disclosure please do not provide us with your information.
- We will never require that you consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information for purposes beyond that required to fulfill the specified purpose for which the information was collected.
Consent to Maintain and Disclose Personal Information
By applying for a specific position, forwarding your resume to us for general purposes, and/or engaging in telephone or in-person interviews, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. This includes personal information which we may have previously collected by other means for the purposes of communicating with you, assessing your application for employment, and providing you with career services for the duration of your professional career. You also consent to allow us to use your personal information in order to inform you about other career services or products available through the Jagger organization.
Jagger makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is held secure both in its electronic and physical forms and that disposal of all personal information no longer required for any lawful purpose is done in a secure and timely manner. However, some records may be held for a period of time specifically denoted under Canadian Law.
At any time, should you require access to your personal information, or should you choose to withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information by Jagger, please contact us at (647) 874-1503. We will take the appropriate measures to remove your personal information from our records as required by law.